I have an elongated ringer finger from toxin-induced epigenetic changes that occurred in my momma’s womb. I am also a left hemi dominate Dumper with Carb-Convertor tendencies. Keep up with me MBCer.
One of the many things these metabolic stigmata classifications indicate to me is “FRUIT JUICE WILL GIVE ME HEART DISEASE!” I love cold lemonade on a hot day. So here is how I enjoy a tall cool one without stressing my hepatic system, destabilizing my blood lipids, and giving myself a cardiac crisis.
Before we begin. Recall when using the AM blood cleanser formula upon introducing water into the product you have exactly 24 hours to consume it before it begins to smell like rotted fish. The AM blend is an extremely powerful stem cell support system which “activates” when placed in water. It is amazingly bioavailable and begins to work immediately in your system.
It wants to work, like a caged animal…literally biting at the chomp to cleanse your blood and lymphatic system of toxins. So, when you make your MBC lemonade, make just enough to be able to finish it within a 24 hour period of time. Yes, the lemon juice with stabilize it to a degree but please…. DRINK THE STUFF WITHIN 24 HOURS TO MAXIMIZE IMPACT AND MINIMIZE HYDROLYSIS (water breakdown, this is why it turns dark if water gets into container) OF THE FORMULA.
Next, store MBC lemonade in a glass container…not plastic. Remember this stuff is a potent detoxifying, search-and-destroy formula. It hunts down and removes toxins from its environment. That environment is supposed to be ”YOU”. If you place it in a chemically saturated container made from dioxin-based product(1,3,7 send you straight to heaven) it is going to go after the chemicals in the wall of the container…not a good thing since you and the kids are going to be drinking from it.
Those in chemo/radiation this is an amazing drink to take with you to help you through the 4 to 7 hour long sessions. Our prayers and His promises are with you.
For the honey ginger syrup:
- 1 cup (250ml) honey ( use regional unpasteurized honey)
- 1 cup (250ml) water (filtered or spring)
- 4oz (115g) fresh ginger root, peeled and finely grated
For the MBC lemonade:
- 1 cup (250ml) fresh squeezed lemon juice, strained (about 5 large lemons)
- 3 cups (750ml) cold filtered or spring water (flat or sparkling)
- 3 scoops AM formula
- Ice for serving
- Sliced lemons and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
To make the MBC honey ginger syrup:
- Place the honey and water in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer until honey is completely dissolved.
- Turn off heat and add the freshly grated ginger and 1 TBSP. xylitol or stevia. Cover and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup thorough a fine mesh sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on the ginger pulp and then discarding the solids.
- Pour into a bottle or jar, let cool completely and then chill until cold, about 1 hour. The syrup will keep in your refrigerator for up to two weeks.
To make the MBC lemonade:
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and the honey ginger syrup to a large glass container.
- Add 3 cups of cold filtered water (distilled if you are an Accumulator). Now add 3 scoops of the AM formula(Start the clock you have 24 hours and counting). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7. Pour lemonade over ice filled glasses, top with a slice of lemon, and garnish with a sprig of mint.